Your First Visit
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination, x-rays (if necessary) periodontal charting, an oral cancer screening, and review of your treatment options.
Please assist us by coming prepared to your appointment:
- Completed New Patient Paperwork.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring a copy of your card. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office via email. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.